Exotic Honeymoon (7 Nights 8 Days)
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair - Corbyn's Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn's Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. After that visit famous Cellular Jail - National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2: Port Blair - Havelock Island
Early morning departure by Private Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit to Radha Nagar Beach (Voted as the Best Beach in Asia by the 'Time Magazine' in year 2004) + Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 3: Havelock Island
Day free for leisure + Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 4: Havelock Island - Neil Island
After breakfast visit to Elephanta Beach in the morning + Proceed towards Neil Island in the evening by Govt ferry & transfer to hotel.
Day 5: Neil Island - Port Blair
After breakfast visit to Bharatpur Beach + Laxmanpur Beach + Sitapur Beach in the morning + Return back to Port Blair in the evening by Govt ferry & transfer to hotel.
Day 6: Port Blair - Ross Island + Chidiya Tapu
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India's Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. In the evening proceed to Chidiya Tapu - about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment.
Day 7: Port Blair - Baratang Island - Port Blair
Early morning proceed towards Baratang Island. The Road Journey From Port Blair To Baratang Involves Crossing Through Creeks And Dense Equatorial Forest. Lime Stone Cave Involves A Mangroves Creek Journey in Small Speed Boats. After Getting Down From the Boat, Trek Through a Small Village to reach the Caves + return back to Port Blair in the evening.
Day 8: Depart Port Blair
Transfer to Airport for return flight with a remembrance of exotic Andaman.
Accommodations will be in Twin sharing AC room.
Daily Buffet Breakfast for a couple.
01 Candle light dinner with honeymoon cake at sea/beach side at Havelock
All sightseeing programs are accordingly as mentioned.
Transportation using private AC Car with Chauffeur as per the itinerary, inclusive of fuel, Parking, Toll & Driver Allowance.
Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
To & Fro Journey to Havelock Island through Private Cruise or Govt. Ferry.
Entry Permits/Entry Tickets/Boat Tickets/Ferry Tickets wherever required.
24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
All taxes inclusive.
- Airfare / Ship fare,
- Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
- Sea Walk Cost - Rs. 3,700/- Per Person.
- Scuba Diving Cost - Rs. 3,500/- Per Person.
- This is only a quote & no reservations are made.
- We have not initiated any bookings and shall proceed with the same on receiving a confirmation from you.
- All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances should be covered by the customer.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
- Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- As the vehicle & drivers may keep changing, we request you to take diligent care of your personal belongings throughout the tour.
- Shubham Tours and Travels is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
- Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air amphi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.