Exotic Havelock (5 Nights 6 Days)
Day 1: Port Blair - Corbyn's Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship & transfer to hotel. After breakfast, visit the Corbyn's Cove Beach - 9 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. After that visit famous Cellular Jail - National Memorial, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) - for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2: Port Blair - Havelock Island
Early morning departure by Private Ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Visit to Radha Nagar Beach (Voted as the Best Beach in Asia by the 'Time Magazine' in year 2004) + Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 3: Havelock Island
Day free for leisure + Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 4: Havelock Island - Port Blair
After breakfast visit Elephanta Beach + proceed towards Port Blair by Govt Ferry Stay here overnight amongst - sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Day 5: Port Blair - Baratang Island - Port Blair
Early morning departure to Baratang Island to visit Lime Stone Caves and Return back to Port Blair on the same day and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Depart Port Blair
Transfer to Airport for return flight with a remembrance of exotic Andaman.
- Accommodations will be in Twin sharing AC room.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for a couple.
- All sightseeing programs are accordingly as mentioned.
- Transportation using private AC Car with Chauffeur as per the itinerary, inclusive of fuel, Parking, Toll & Driver Allowance.
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
- To & Fro Journey to Havelock Island through Private Cruise or Govt. Ferry.
- Entry Permits/Entry Tickets/Boat Tickets/Ferry Tickets wherever required.
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Airfare / Ship fare,
- Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
- Sea Walk Cost - Rs. 3,700/- Per Person.
- Scuba Diving Cost - Rs. 3,500/- Per Person.
- This is only a quote & no reservations are made.
- We have not initiated any bookings and shall proceed with the same on receiving a confirmation from you.
- All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances should be covered by the customer.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
- Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- As the vehicle & drivers may keep changing, we request you to take diligent care of your personal belongings throughout the tour.
- Shubham Tours and Travels, is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
- Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air amphi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.